- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 cups museli (I used Evoke Foods Super Food museli)
- Melt coconut oil in large pan
- Add peanut butter and honey and warm to a soft consistency
- Mix in museli until completely covered
- Place into bowl that has been sprayed with a little olive oil
- Freeze for 1 hour
- Roll into Bites, or use a small ice cream scoop!
Enjoy as a pre-super adventure snack, a yummy treat snack, post workout fuel, or even a breakfast add on. So many options!
One Comment Add yours
Definitely gonna try this one! Been try to choose healthier options lately 🙂
Also made a healthy smoothie recipe on my blog
LikeLiked by 1 person