Looking for a yummy post or between workout snack?? Or a great boost during a midday adventure? These are a super easy snack that have the perfect combination of fast and slow digesting carbs for energy, plus protein for muscle recovery.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (I used crunchy, but smooth would be great too)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2-3 cups Honey Os cereal
Optional: 1Tbsp cinnamon, dark chocolate, crushed nuts
How to make it:
- Line a cupcake tin with cups
- Mix honey and peanut butter in a small pot on the stove. Stir until melted and well combined
- Stir in honey Os until combined
- Scoop mixture into cupcake tin
- Place parchment paper on top of the cupcake tin, and press down each
- Let settle and cool down for about 20 minutes
- Enjoy!! 1-2 of these guys are perfect after a workout or between games for a great recovery snack!!