I had been feeling under the weather. I couldn’t stomach anything. For me to not eat breakfast past 11am is a bad sign. So, I decided to gather some ingredients to throw them into a soup. Soups are an excellent way to get in nutrients you body needs to feel better. This took less than 45 minutes from start to finish as well!
Here’s what I did!
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1Tbsp olive oil
- 5cups low sodium vegetable broth (I used water and a low sodium vegetable bullion cube)
- 1″ fresh ginger, diced small
- 1 medium purple potato, diced into cubes
- 2 medium carrots, diced into coins
- 1 medium parsnip, diced into coins
- 1C cauliflower florets
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- Parsley, 1C chopped
- 1/2 lemon