Summer times means grilling season for many of us! Grilling is a great way to cook healthy! Sadly, some cultures have created a slight problem with grilling–tending to put those unhealthy-high fat foods on the grill. Not that you can never grill a steak or sausage! But, let’s try to get those healthy foods in there. Like: Grilled Red Potatoes
- 1lb red potatoes-quartered
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 Tbsp herbs de Provence (a pre made mix of basil, parsley, Rosemary, lavender, tarragon and thyme found in the spice section of the store)
- Fresh ground pepper
- Corse sea salt
- Pre-heat grill on high (aim for 350-400 degrees F)
- In a medium bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil.
- Squeeze both halves of lemon into the potatoes
- Add remainder of ingredients-salt and pepper to taste (around 1tsp of salt and pepper)
- Lay a large piece of heavy duty foil on the counter, lay out potatoes into foil. Cover foil into a packet.
- Place potatoes into the center of the grill, cook for about 25-35 minutes–or until tender.
- I enjoyed mine with hot sauce