In a crunch to make a quick appetizer or snack? Want to try something new? Here’s a great vegetable recipe that you can try!
These guys are commonly found at farmers markets, or health food grocery stores. They are usually mild flavor, with an occasional spicy guy in the mix;)
Sautéed Shishito peppers
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 20 Shishito peppers
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy such
- Sea salt and gound pepper to taste
- Spray nonstick skillet with olive oil, and heat to medium high heat
- Pour sesame seed oil into warmed pan
- Add peppers and toss to sautéed for about 5-10 minutes, until tender (they don’t take very long!)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve warm. You just use your fingers and bit in! You can eat the whole thing except the stem.
Really simple and a great way to get extra veggies in! I hope you enjoy!